Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Gift in the Mail

Today I received MOVIE CASH in the mail! I rarely get out of the house these days because of the little one, but I have managed to get to the movies twice in the last 7 months. Since we live an hour and a half away from the nearest theatre we have to pay big bucks for gas to drive to the big city. Since it's a 3 hour round-trip, it's only worth while heading there if we do some shopping and stick around for a meal or two - this all adds up! We still haven't left the little one with a babysitter and gone on a date alone together...add in the cost of a baby sitter in addition to the movie and a meal (plus gas costs) and we are looking at spending at least $140 for a night out. Since any little bit helps I was very glad to come across a Blogger giving away MOVIE CASH and I was the proud winner.

She posts about things that Mommies would find interesting. She just posted about a nice Freebie as well as a new Febreeze scent she discovered. She is just starting out with Giveaways so I thought it would be nice to mention it here. Her next Giveaway is for 3 DVDs. Please visit MOM OF BOYS WITH TOYS and enter her new Giveaway for the following movies: Katakune, The Silence, and Away We Go.


momofboyswithtoys

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention Robyn! I really appreciate it.
    Jonnie

    ReplyDelete