Monday, November 23, 2009

Are You Crafty?

I used to do some basic knitting - anything square or rectangular because I'm not overly talented in the knitting department. I used to paint....and do beadwork....and create my own greeting cards using stamps and cool cutting tools. One reason I stopped was because when we left the North everything went into boxes to be shipped more than 7000km away. We bought a house and moved in and soon had water troubles...needless to say, after a couple of years, my crafting supplies remain in boxes. Reason number two is actually a very good reason - the birth of our baby boy. He has taken up a lot of my time over the last 11 months, but worth every minute of it! But it's time! It's time to take some time to myself and to unpack those boxes so I can find my creative side once again. In the mean time I'm going to visit Create Release Smile and enter her Giveaway for a box full of Stamping Goodies! I could use the inspiration!

Enter for yourself HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment